A Nostalgic Look Back at Doraemon 1979

  
Hello Guys! I hope that you all enjoyed playing Holi yesterday. Most of you will be having exams as it is march going on. Today, I will be writing about what you have seen in the blog title
😅 Alright, Lets Begin....
 
Don't know for how many years we all have been watching a blue cat which is actually a robot. But whatever it may be, one thing is certain that our childhood has been spent watching it. But as time progressed, its voice actors also changed and the animation style too. 
 
I like the original animation style of 1979 the best. What days were those. Every morning during summer holidays after waking up comfortably and having tea and breakfast, I used to watch anime. Many times, while playing at night, all our friends used to make a plan that tomorrow morning we would gather at whose house and watch anime.
 
I was really a big fan of Doraemon. But then slowly I got fed up watching one episode again and again. This series was made in a new animation style in 2005 but the story was the same only the animation was different. It was only when I saw that animation style for the first time that I realized that in search of a diamond, we lost gold.
 
 
I did not like this animation style at all. Earlier, even the censoring was negligible, but now these Disney people have crossed the limits. Many such words which we use on a daily basis like "Mote", "Buddhu" and etc have also been censored. Hey Disney people, we and today's children must be saying these words everyday.

I think last year on Diwali or maybe before that they aired a new season on TV which was a part of 2010 animation series what was to be the same story with a new animation. Well, now I have stopped watching Doraemon but every now and then I watch an old episode to relive the memories of those old days.

Disney definitely did a good job with the "Classic Doraemon" series in 2019. I liked this series very much, but they spoiled the viewing experience. See the difference between the original episode and the episode aired by Disney channel.


Here you can clearly see that how disney ruined our viewing experience by upscaling the animation and cutting the borders. 

Moreover, Tensai Bakabon is about to make a comeback on Hungama TV. These people have changed the title to Tensai Baba, I hope its dubbing will be good and censoring will also be less so that we can enjoy watching.

Come on, then with this I end this blog and hope that you would have enjoyed reading this small work of mine. Let me know in the comments section what did you like about this blog. Okay so at last I would like to say All The Best for your exams. We'll meet soon again with a new topic and a new blog. 🙂

Post a Comment

2 Comments